1) Email Address:
2) Discord Tag:
3) In-Game Name:
4) Tell us about yourself:
Hi! my name is Scott, I'm 16 years old from asia and just a normal minecrafter
5) What is your reason for enrollement?:
Searching for some experience of staffing and trying to contribute to the community plus hopefully making everyone's experience on the server pleasant.
6) Have you ever been punished on any of our platforms? If yes, how will you prove yourself of not repeating it? (If not punished, reply with "N/A"):
7) Are you a well-known person within the community? (Yes, maybe, no?):
Maybe? I'm not sure, but i think some people know me in skywars
8) What qualities do you possess that we look during the recruitment of applicants?:
Honesty, I'm just typing everything that i have in my mind to answer the questions, the staff application its not that hard so its not that big of a problem. I'm also using an autocorrect while typing so trying to improve my English.
9) In your opinion, what are the responsibilities of a in-game moderator?:
Monitoring players, Give penalties or warns to the ones who break the law, making players that they have a fun experience on the server.
10) Any previous experience with staffing?:
In a minecraft server? sadly no, but i have some experience of being a discord moderator in a 986 member server (i can give more details if you would like to hear it)
11) Do you own a working microphone?:
12) Anything else you'd like to add to your application?:
i like trains
13) Do you prefer voice or textual interview?:
Voice interview, its more easy and you can trust the person even better rather than using text
Signed, Daniel Scott