---Staff Enrolment Session---
This segment is for interested candidates in enrolling as a HELPER on our server. As a staff member on our server, you are expected to maintain professionalism and assist players when needed. More information will be elaborated through the article. Please read everything carefully to avoid misunderstandings during the process of recruiting.
 You must be at least 13 years old.
 You should have good knowledge about Minecraft: Bedrock Edition.
 Must have a working recording software.
 Must speak fluent English.
 Must not have any bad reputation in previous staffing experience.
 MUST have a Discord account so we can contact you.
 MUST be a member of the Discord Server for at least 1 week. Exception will be made on very rare occasions.
 Xbox Account must be linked to discord account
 A recovery email that isn’t the same email you made your account with.
 No one should have any possesion of your account except for yourself.
 Must show activity on the server before applying.
 Must be level 5 according to MEE6 levelling in discord server.
- Give as much detail in areas as you can. The more, the better!
- Use proper grammar. Improper grammar wouldn't give you a good look
- Be appropriate! Being inappropriate in our application won't give you a good look.
- Don't apply if you are just looking for a few benefits in-game. Staff members that aren't doing their jobs will be punished.
- Avoid lying, once found out will be dismissed from the staff team.
- If you have any questions, please join our discord and ask questions in our support section.
- Once you've applied, please don't contact any staff on your applicatione. It should take up to at least 4 days for your application to be reviewed. Demand of response or review will result an instant denial.
- If you don't have a lot of time to contribute and are a working student, it is recommended you apply after your education. We do care about your education and don't want to cause any harms to it.
- Must not be punished severely before on any of our platforms. Exceptions will be made in very rare occassions.
Staff Application Format
[Player's Enrollment Application]
1) Email Address:
2) Discord Tag:
3) In-Game Name:
4) Tell us about yourself:
5) What is your reason for enrollement?:
6) Have you ever been punished on any of our platforms? If yes, how will you prove yourself of not repeating it? (If not punished, reply with "N/A"):
7) Are you a well-known person within the community? (Yes, maybe, no?):
8) What qualities do you possess that we look during the recruitment of applicants?:
9) In your opinion, what are the responsibilities of a in-game moderator?:
10) Any previous experience with staffing?:
11) Do you own a working microphone?:
12) Anything else you'd like to add to your application?:
13) Do you prefer voice or textual interview?:
Accepted Candidates Procedure
Accepted candidates will receive their response through email by
BedrockPlayMCPE@gmail.com. You will be asked to DM a specific staff member to organise an interview based on the type of interview you have selected. Please do note that you may change your option when dming the staff member. After the interview you will informed about your recruitment status.
Denied Candidates Procedure
Denied candidates will receive their response through email by
BedrockPlayMCPE@gmail.com. We will elaborate the reasons for denial of application. You may only apply after 2 days.
Once you have read every segment in detail, you may proceed to https://forum.bedrockplay.eu/t/staff-applications and click
start a discussion to start writing your application. Do note that once it is reviewed by a staff member, It will be hidden from public including yourself. Ensure you login in order to start a discussion.
Good luck to our fellow candidates and we look forward to recruiting new members into our staff team. All the best!
Human Resource & Development.