1) Email Address: email@example.com
2) Discord Tag: Nicole28#1000
4) Tell us about yourself. (100-150 words): My Name is Nicole I would like to keep most of the information private but if needed I will email it I am a volleyball team captain and I do lots of volunteering jobs in real life and since i like helping people in-game and on communication platforms such as discord, If I were to be accepted as a staff member, I would be more than just a staff member, I would make a relationship with all the staff members on the server and make a relationship with This server. Being a staff member takes a lot of commitment. Once again, I cannot repeat this enough, I love helping people and I would like to help get rid of the toxicity in the community. If I see a bunch of players in Discord, I will get to them ASAP. I will be on the server as much as I possibly can while maintaining my actual life. I will always help players on the Discord to my highest degree possible and if I can't take care of a problem due to my rank, I will grab a higher staff member as soon as possible. When I talk to people on Discord I will respect them in hopes of getting the same respect back. There are staff members that immediately demand respect because of their rank or because they are helping them. You don't demand respect, you earn it. So when I speak to someone, I will be respectful and hope that we can solve the situation/problem together. I will always handle situations calmly and correctly.
5) Reason for enrollment? (Why do you want to join our Discord Staff Team? 80-150 words):I want to become a staff on this discord server as I would like to see the server flourish, both community and development wise. I want to be there, for anyone that looks for help in any shape or form but might not see it from some of the other staff members, willing to help them with whatever comes into play. I want the community to realize that the staff team is more than just a composition of users that handle the well-being of the server but are compassionate individuals that are willing to be a friend to anyone.
I wish to become Mod as it allows me to help out the server with authority and players' respect. Whilst being a Mod it allows me to assist players in need but I am able to support the server throughout all areas if needed. I've previously had experience staffing on multiple servers, and yes I am more than capable of dealing with immature, toxic players who like to “toot their own horn” so to speak. I have enough self-control to not let players take advantage of me and pressure me into bias decisions. I always conclude my own decisions (unless ordered by a higher staff member). I personally like to treat people with respect as I go with the policy "Treat people how you want to be treated yourself" this honestly goes a mile as people will give you more respect. Having players respect allows me to do my job more often with fewer people jumping down my throat every time I try to say something. It would be my pleasure working as a staff member on This discord server. Lastly, I view the role of staff as a "job" in a way as I need to make sure I put effort and dedication into keeping that role otherwise I would be demoted.
6) Have you ever been punished on any of our platforms? If yes, how will you prove yourself of not repeating it? (If not punished, reply with "N/A"): N/A
7) Are you a well-known person within the community? (Yes, maybe, no?): no
8) What qualities do you possess that we look during the recruitment of applicants?:Humorous: One of my most important qualities is that I am funny. I am not extremely strict unless I need to be, and I am always glad to have a laugh. I believe this is an extremely important quality in a staff member because, in order for a server to be enjoyable, the staff’s presence needs to be enjoyable.
Likable: Being likable is always one of the best traits a staff member can have. The more likable they are, the better and more attentively people listen to them. This can be extremely helpful when trying to communicate. If people are not willing to listen to you, it is hard to lay down clear and set boundaries for what one can and can’t do when in your presence.
Respectful: I have always been very respectful towards anyone. No matter what status, higher or lower, I do not believe it matters. People deserve respect no matter what and that is exactly what I give them. In order for people to respect me as a staff member, I need to be able to give them respect first. They act as if they are better than the member because of their “status”. If I were to become a staff member, I would give respect where it is deserved, but expect it in return.
9) Any previous experience with Discord Moderating?: Yes
10) Anything else you'd like to add to your application?: I would like to keep this application private to prevent plagiarism on other servers this is a handwritten application and I would very much not want people stealing it