BedrockPlay Staff Enrollment Session
Hello, there dear players. I seem you want to apply to become a Helper? Well, you're in the right place. We here at Bedrock Play constantly hire professional and experienced staff members. Therefore, we need you! Please read the requirements and tips below to continue applying. After you do so, copy the format from the Spoiler and paste it to create a new application. Start new discussion "Your in-game name's Helper Application" and fill the format with the right information.
If you're ready to begin your journey as a staff member, then here you go -
Requirements to apply
 You must make the application as professional as you can.
 You should have good knowledge about Minecraft: Bedrock Edition.
 All questions must be answered FULLY unless stated otherwise
 Must speak fluent English.
 DO NOT LIE! If we find out you're lying on your application, it will be denied instantly, or you will be fired if we find out while you're a Trainee.
 MUST have a Discord account so we can contact you.
 MUST be a member of the Discord Server for at least 1 week. Exception won't be made.
 A verified phone number on your Microsoft account.
 A recovery email that isn’t the same email you made your account with.
 Cannot share your account with anyone else but you.
 Discord Account linked with the Xbox Tag.
- Give as much detail in areas as you can. The more, the better!
- Use proper grammar. Improper grammar wouldn't give you a good look
- Be appropriate! Being inappropriate in our application won't give you a good look.
- Don't apply if you are just looking for a few benefits in-game. Staff members that aren't doing their jobs will be punished.
When we ask why you want to be staff, please don't say "Because I've never been staff" or anything along those lines, or "I just want to help", if you want to help, give details!
NOTE: Avoid cheating so you don't get a tag called '"Blacklisted Applicant'' on the discord channel which will notify you as a cheater and you may not apply for staff ever again.
If you have any questions, please join our discord and ask questions in our support section.
Once you've applied, please don't contact any staff on your application. This would most probably delay your response. Wait for 5-6 days.
Remember! - If you don't have a lot of time to contribute and are a working student, it is recommended you apply after your education. We do care about your education and don't want to cause any harms to it.
If you read all of that, click on the button below, also make sure you have great knowledge about the server rules.
Format to form a Staff Enrollment Application
[Player's Enrollment Application]
1) Email Address:
2) Discord Tag:
3) in-game name:
4) Tell us about yourself. (100-150 words):
5) Reason for enrollment? (Why do you want to join our staff team? 80-150 words):
6) Have you ever been punished on any of our platforms? If yes, how will you prove yourself of not repeating it? (If not punished, reply with "N/A"):
7) Are you a well-known person within the community? (Yes, maybe, no?):
8) What qualities do you possess that we look during the recruitment of applicants?:
9) In your opinion, what is it in moderating an MCPE server?:
10) Any previous experience with staffing?:
11) Do you own a working microphone? (Compulsory):
12) Anything else you'd like to add to your application?:
please form a forums post on our "Helper Application" section and paste this format inside with the topic "Your In-game Name's Helper Enrollment Application"
Do not tag or spam any staff members to review your application. We will review it within a week. Also we can deny your application just because of this!
Human Resource & Development.